Lets start the Doterra presentation with some basic facts about Doterra and its profile internationally
Doterra International produces and distributes exceptionally high quality CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils through more than a million independent distributors, also known as Wellness Advocates, around the world.
In addition to a premium line of essential oils used by individuals and health-care professionals alike, the company also offers products that are naturally safe, purely effective, and infused with CPTG essential oils, including personal care and spa products, nutritional supplements, and healthy living products.
Industry Leading Retention
Doterra enjoys a 65 percent retention rate, compared to a direct selling industry average near 10 percent. After joining Doterra, 65 percent of all customers reorder, continue to share Doterra products, or build a Doterra business. Why?
- Customers and Wellness Advocates are satisfied with product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognize the value of Doterra’s powerful compensation plan
CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade — An Innovative Standard
Doterra CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today. For an oil to be CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade the oil must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
- August 2014 – Doterra corporate headquarters Phase 1 completed
- July 2014 – Doterra reaches more than 1,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- March 2013 – Doterra breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
- Throughout 2012 – Doterra has regular $1 million days
- November 2009 – Doterra has first $1 million month
- December 2008 – Doterra reaches $1 million in sales
- May 2008 – Doterra founded